Pokemon London
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebi, the keeper of time

2 posters

Go down

Celebi, the keeper of time Empty Celebi, the keeper of time

Post  Pikafrika Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:19 am

right i know it says post arty stuff but i was told 2 also put stories here.
heres th eprologue to my story
Prologue

Celebi, the time travel Pokemon. This legendary Pokemon has the power to travel across time. Many people have studied this pokemon but it only appeared during times of peace. My parents were scientists who had knowledge of rare pokemon. They had been studying Celebi for research purposes. However for Team Galactic their goal was much worse. Cyrus wanted it’s power in order to travel back in time so he could capture pokemon and rule the world.

I don’t really remember much about my parents but as a child at 5 I had been lucky enough to play with the legendary Pokemon Latios and Latias as they were good friends of my father. This was a time of joy and happiness, sadly this was soon about to change. My parents had a major breakthrough in their research. They had found the location of Celebi. The following day they both were about to go to where Celebi had been sighted when Team Galactic stormed into the lab.

“I heard you have found the location of Celebi. You will take us there now!”
My father looked at one of the team members.
“Celebi? No, I don’t know what you are talking about.”
Cyrus just laughed.
“Don’t know what we are talking about eh? Maybe attacking your daughter will help jog your memory!”
Mightyena was about to attack when my mother stopped him.
“Wait! We will tell you. Just don’t hurt our daughter”

Cyrus decided to recall Mightyena and followed our parents with the other members close behind. When my parents were far enough my father pushed Cyrus away quickly.
“Latias, Latios take Michelle somewhere safe! Don’t let Team Galactic get her!” Both Pokemon nodded then latias picked me up and they flew away quickly. Cyrus was furious. My parents tried to get away when Cyrus sent out Mighyena. Before either of my parents could do anything Mightyena attacked them. Cyrus let out a loud laugh.
“That’ll teach you to try and fool me!”. Team Galactic drove off into the distance.

The last thing I remembered was when Team Galactic sent out their Pokemon. My parents tried their best to stop them but it was no use. The Mightyena tore them to pieces.
One of the Team Galactic members looked at me. “Hey boss what should I do with the little kid. Shall I kill her?” The leader of Team Galactic looked at him “No leave her be. I doubt anyone will find her anyway. Nature will dear with her soon enough. The Team Galactic members drove off into the distance.

Last edited by Emz on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Watch your violence - kids read this stuff! The bit about your parent's death was removed.)

Pikafrika

Back to top Go down

Celebi, the keeper of time Empty Re: Celebi, the keeper of time

Post  Emz Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:35 pm

Oh dear. Such good researchers, yet lousy pokemon battlers...
Emz
Emz
Admin

https://pokemonlondon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down