Pokemon London
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pikachu Enhances Hand-Eye Co-ordination

3 posters

Go down

Pikachu Enhances Hand-Eye Co-ordination Empty Pikachu Enhances Hand-Eye Co-ordination

Post  The Machampion Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Dear Pokemoners

a Couple Nights Back I Decided To Start Juggling Again For Fun. However, For Some Unknown Reason My eyes Could Not Follow the ball movements to my hands. so i went and got my eyes checked out. The Optician Told me that it was becuase my diet lacked in the protien named PIKACHURIN, So the Doctor Gave Me some pills which said Pikachurin captules and told me to take 3 a day. Just 24 Hours After This Event I can juggle 4 balls again with my eyes closed.

I also Decided To Do some Research. My Findings were quite funny. The drug named pikachurin was Discovered in japan by a group of student researches and back in late 2007. They Named It after Pikachu, ofcourse

so I have Come to the conclusion that pikachu has made my life ever more easier, making my reaction times lighting quick.

Thanks Pikachu. I will repay you, Some Day!!!
The Machampion
The Machampion

http://www.myspace.com/lukthefallenone

Back to top Go down

Pikachu Enhances Hand-Eye Co-ordination Empty Re: Pikachu Enhances Hand-Eye Co-ordination

Post  Emz Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:39 pm

The Machampion wrote:Dear Pokemoners

a Couple Nights Back I Decided To Start Juggling Again For Fun. However, For Some Unknown Reason My eyes Could Not Follow the ball movements to my hands. so i went and got my eyes checked out. The Optician Told me that it was becuase my diet lacked in the protien named PIKACHURIN, So the Doctor Gave Me some pills which said Pikachurin captules and told me to take 3 a day. Just 24 Hours After This Event I can juggle 4 balls again with my eyes closed.

I also Decided To Do some Research. My Findings were quite funny. The drug named pikachurin was Discovered in japan by a group of student researches and back in late 2007. They Named It after Pikachu, ofcourse

so I have Come to the conclusion that pikachu has made my life ever more easier, making my reaction times lighting quick.

Thanks Pikachu. I will repay you, Some Day!!!

Rofl!!!!
Emz
Emz
Admin

https://pokemonlondon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pikachu Enhances Hand-Eye Co-ordination Empty Re: Pikachu Enhances Hand-Eye Co-ordination

Post  J 4 M £ Z Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm

kool, give me some pikachu tablets please Very Happy
J 4 M £ Z
J 4 M £ Z

http://www.myspace.com/__j4m3z__

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down