Pokemon London
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Londoner Pokemon fans!

Go down

Hello Londoner Pokemon fans! Empty Hello Londoner Pokemon fans!

Post  Emz Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:18 am

Welcome to London League! We meet at 3pm on a Saturday at Pizza Al Metro, 87 Seven Sisters Road, London.

If you are new, please note - we do not always meet at Pizza Al Metro! Please check the news for dates when we meet up at Leytonstone Ex Serviceman's Club.

Secondly, I'd like to take this spot to remind old and new players of our league rules. While you are at Pizza Al Metro, we have a deal with the owner that we buy some food while we play; please do not bring your own - that includes sweets! Keep your belongings close to you at all times and keep tables free of clutter. If you need to move to play someone else, please take your things with you! Players under 18 should not arrive before 3pm unattended by a parent or guardian.

Very soon, I'd like to be able to post some pictures, logos and news...I'll keep you "posted"!

P.S: Avatars made on request.

Last edited by Emz on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2013 update)
Emz
Emz
Admin

https://pokemonlondon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down